Who?

My photo
Poetry: I read it, write it, teach it, edit it, review it, publish it; Etc.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

What I did manage to write:

As anyone who thought to check here for updates soon realized, I did NOT blog during my two weeks in Italy. Through a combination of non-stop travel, paid internet hours, borrowed computers and James' busted screen, online access became virtually impossible. I will in the days ahead offer some retrospective views. However, the one draft I did start at the beginning of the trip (which does NOT include the photos I had no time to download) provides a humorous segue to my ultimate blogging failure...

"Milano e Varese

Sunday in Varese, getting ready to head to Udine and friends of James. Caldo. Not much time to write so here are some photos. But first, some interesting characters you don't find on a US computer. òçù§°àéè^ì£."

No comments:

Post a Comment